4 PACK Qtip Holder Dispenser for Cotton Ball, Cotton Swab, Cotton round Pads, Floss Picks - 10 Oz Clear Plastic Apothecary Jar Set for Bathroom Canister Storage Organization, Vanity Makeup Organizer
- Item Includes 12 Pcs - 4 pack 10oz clear qtip holder dispenser with lids + 4 clear labels with black pre-printed words (Cotton Balls, Cotton Swabs, Cotton Pads, Floss Picks) + 4 white labels
- Ideal Size Storage Containers - These canisters are perfect organizer for small objects, quite easy to store and take out, such as Q-tip, cotton ball, cotton swab, cotton rounds, floss picks, tampon, bath salts, hair tie band, makeup brush, beauty egg, face brush, crayons, candy, pens, clip and more small things
- Functional & Beauty In Every Space - These apothecary jars are good decor elements, accessories set for most home decor clearance, such as restroom supplies, bathroom accessories, vanity organizing, bathroom shelves, bedroom, kitchen or office.
- Thick Clear Smooth Plastic - The 4 cute jars and lids are made of thick plastic with smooth edge, be safe and hard not to be broken. Lids 100% fit the jars to keep from dust and easy to open and close
- Our carefully prepared transparent labels are commonly used by most people. You can choose to use them directly or write on white labels. If you receive a broken product or lack of accessories, contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours and provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Are the containers tall enough for cotton swabs or floss picks?
Yes. Cotton swabs and dental floss are usually no more than 3 inches long, our jars and lids form an internal height of about 3.3 inches, which matches exactly.
How many labels do the product include?
You will get 4 pre-printed labels(Cotton Balls, Cotton Swabs, Cotton Pads, Floss Picks) and 4 blank labels.
Does the plastic yellow over time? Are containers BPA FREE?
The product are made of high quality food grade material that is highly transparent and will not yellow over time, as well as BPA FREE.
Do they come with product inside ?
No. You will get the containers and labels, not including the items shown inside the containers.
Do they scratch easily?
No. They will not be scratched as long as not rubbed hard or cut with sharp objects.